Monday, August 29, 2011

Red Carpet: MTV's Video Music Awards

The Red Carpet is here...well Black Carpet. So we have the good, bad and, ugly. Along with Beyonce's BIG BABY news!!! This years VMA's was filled with a lot of......interesting things. Let's start with the "King Bey" announcing she's going to be a mommie in this gorgeous red chiffon dress. Check out more pics below.



Selena Gomez is my favorite Disney Channel kid but this is not my favorite look of hers.

I love Britney Spears, but this ill fitting romper and the open toe boots are killing me. She could have done better. 

Kelly Rowland look fan-freaking-tastic!!!! WERK!!!!!! 

UUMMMMMMM Nicki....WTF are you wearing?? 

Kevin Hart look dapper in his leather jacket and jeans. The YSL logo belt is a little much. 

One of the Jersey Shore kids.....he's looks nice tho! 

 I love Amber's white jumpsuit (as long as she's NOT speaking)! Wiz looks like.......he needs a sandwich.

I'm not feeling this Gucci vest Bust Rhymes is wearing. It makes him look big. 

Jesse J looks cute.org with her rhinestone leggings.

 Her voice is like angels but the dress is looks like my Nana's! Her make-up is flawless tho. 

WTF Kreayshawn????? She should be shot!!!

Kim Kardashian looked gorge in this silver sparkle dress. Her jewelry accessorized well with the dress. 

The Ladies of Jersey Shore looked....70's hookers. I hope they get a stylist soon with all the money they're making.

How cute is Justin Bieber with his YSL Blazer and red hot pants. 

Cute preggers Bey!! 

What do you guys think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment