Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who Wore What: 2011 ESPY Awards

The 2011 ESPY Awards brought out some fab and non-fab looks of the night. Above we have Kerry Washington rocking Jenny Packham Fall 2011 beaded dolman mini dress. Kerry never disappoints when she steps on the red carpet. More pictures of Serena Williams, Micheal Irvin, Amare Stoudemire, and more.





Amare kept it simple in his all black ensemble. I would have preferred him to have on a more dressier shirt but the casualness of his outfit suits him well. 

This is one of my favorite male looks of the night. Shawn Marion rocked a blue blazer, white pants, and white loafers to match. I love the colors and contrast of the stripe shirt. 

Serena, Serena...smh. I'm not too sure what to think about this look. I love the suit and the color. I don't think I like it for the ESPY Awards and it looks 1 size too small. Hair and make-up are perfection!

Laila Ali looks stunning in her flower printed dress. 

Dirk Nowitzki looked handsome in his black suit. I'm loving his date's (or is that his wife) all white dress, and the jeweled bracelet was a nice touch. 

Lisa Leslie looked gorgeous in her one shoulder dress. I'm glad she wears heels even though she's tall (that's a  plus in my book).  

What are your favorite looks? Mine are Kerry for the ladies and Shawn for fellas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment