Friday, September 23, 2011

Fashion Rules: White After Labor Day?


Beyonce was spotted yet again doing more promo for her Pulse fragrance. I guess one baby don't stop no show in the Knowles-Carter residence. Mrs. Carter was wearing an off-white silk halter Lanvin Resort gown from the 2011 collection. She paired the with Nicholas Kirkwood heels. Are you all afraid to wear white after Labor Day or is this rule an urban legend? Do you think you will get arrested by the fashion police or killed my the "Cereal Mom"?



Nonetheless Beyonce looks gorgeous wearing this off white number. I think now in fashion its pretty much wear whatever you feel comfortable with and if it happens to be white....so be it. I was never a fan of white shoes but I will rock a white dress in a minute.






The detailing on the halter work well with her accessories. The flawless make-up and hair are just an added bonus to how gorgeous she looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment