Monday, October 17, 2011

Red Carpet: Black Girls Rock



This weekend one of my favorite BET Awards shows was taped in Bronx, NY. Black Girls Rock!, hosted by Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King, is an award show dedicated to promoting women of color displaying positive images in the media. Check out more red carpet pics when you continue.



Tracee wore white on the red carpet but her sequin jumper she wore on the show was to die. 
I actually like the other dress she wore on the show better than this red one.
Lala looked gorge in this off white number. The red lip tops it off! 
I love Laurie Ann's shoes. I feel like I've seen them on someone recently....I just can't remember. 
One of my favorite actress rocking this long sleeve snakeskin dress. 
The founder of Black Girls Rock! DJ Beverly Bond

Do we love these looks?!? I actually don't have anything bad to say about anybody. Everyone looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment