Monday, July 23, 2012

Red Carpet: Teen Choice Awards 2012


Yesterday was the Teen Choice Awards held in California and we are here to bring you the cuteness of all the teens and tweens on the red carpet. Above The Justin Beiber snaps a photo with the young stars of  'Dance Moms'. 


The Biebs in his camo shirt and white denims. 

'Dance Moms' star Abby Lee. She should have hired a stylist.

Haydin Panettiere is the perfect example of matching too much.

Lucy Hale is my favorite 'Pretty Little Liar'. She looked gorge in here coral shoulder cut out dress.

I thought Bella Throne looked so cute until I scrolled sown to her shoes. Bedazzled clogs?? Oh...ok! 

I love Selena Gomez's lightened hair. She looks very cute and age appropriate.

I adore Demi Lovado's dress and shoe combo. Not so much her hair.

I love Holland Roden's look. It fits her well. 

Jordin Sparks and her 50 lbs less body looks great! I'm not feeling the dress though.

Kat Graham....everything about her look is AMAZING!

The Jenner girls have looked better. I don't like Kendall's dress at all.

No Doubt!!! I'm glad their back. I love Gwen! 

Little Sophia and her hype man....they wear the same thing to every show. Bless their hearts!!

Last but not least Miss Taylor Swift. I love the dress and shoe combo. And her make-up is flawless!

What do you guys think of the red carpet looks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment