Monday, December 5, 2011

Red Carpet: Kennedy Center Honors

The President and First Lady look absolutely gorgeous arriving to the Kennedy Center Honors this past weekend. The Michelle O. donned a midnight blue Vera Wang dress paired with chandelier earrings and jeweled flats. I just wish she wore heels but she looks beautiful in this strapless piece. Check out more photos below.



 My favorite fashionista SJP! This is just not my favorite look for her!
Emily Blunts make is pretty, and that dress is a pretty color......
Julie Chen "what is that, velvet?" *in my Coming to America voice* NO MA'AM!
The best Meryl Streep has looked is in The Devil Wears Prada. 
I don't think anybody can mess up a tux! Very nice Mr. Richie
Anne Hathaway looks gorgeous in her black strapless dress. 
Another pic of the fabulous Michelle O.
What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment