Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Red Carpet: New Year's Eve LA Premiere

Zac Efron and Michelle Pfeiffer posed for the cameras at the Los Angeles premiere of the new movie 'New Year's Evein Hollywood, California on December 5. Michelle looks great and she is a nice little piece of arm candy for Zac. I can't wait for the movie to come out. Continue reading for more red carpet pictures.



Sofia Vergara looks gorgeous in this black strapless dress paired with a red clutch black pep toes. She never disappoints when it comes to her appearances. 
Hilary Swank may be the ONLY person to pull this look off and make it look amazing. 
Hair, make-up, and dress *check* Lea Michele you look outstanding!

One of my favorite actresses, Katherine Heigl. I don't like the dress though. She looks like she going to a funeral. I've seen her do better. 
Fergie looks cute. I like the dress, but something about this picture looks off to me. She really know how to suck it in doesn't she LOL. 
Ludacris and his girlfriend look stunning. 

Who is your best dressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment